Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I recently bought a car that has a tire pressure warning light. When one of my tires gets too low, a light comes on, and I know to check the tires. Once, I found a nail in one of the tires. Most of the time though, one of the tires just needs some extra air pressure. In the short time that I have owned the car, it surprises me how often I need to add air to one or more of the tires. This got me thinking about how often I must have been driving on under inflated tires in my previous vehicles. Now, I am thankful to have that indicator light to get maximum fuel economy and tire wear.  

 

What does tire pressure have to do with balance in your life?  It’s the lesson that I learned from this experience. I now wonder how often I am out of balance and do I have a standard to check if I’m in balance? It is hard to get balanced, if you have no criteria to get there.

 

How often have you felt “pretty good” then you get a Bio Energy Synchronization Technique (B.E.S.T.) treatment at Jennings County Chiropractic and afterward you feel great! For me, this happens most of the time! That is the power of what we do.  We can help a person feeling good, feel even better. My ideal practice member is a person who wants to get balanced and stay as balanced as possible.  

 

But, how do you really know that you are balanced? That is the BIG question on my mind! Do you just go by how you feel? No, that doesn’t work because your body is designed to compensate for all of its imbalances. So, you could be feeling good and still be out of balance. Should you just wait until something goes wrong and fix it? Well, that is the current medical model, and it’s failing.  We spend more on health care than any other county, and we are still one of the unhealthiest populations on Earth. I think you get the picture, there needs to be a better way to check in on our health and wellbeing.

 

The good news is that there is an awesome, non-invasive, short test that can do just that. It checks in on your health so that you can get balanced and maintain balance in your life. How do you know if your current lifestyle is working, if you do not have a measuring stick?  We don’t have warning lights on our bodies, but we do have many indications that we can check to monitor our health progress or decline.

 

A tool that I have found to have profound benefits for you is the CardioWave Analysis. In a short 3-5 minute test you can monitor: heart rate, heart rate variability, abnormal heart beats, mental stress, physical stress, stress resistance, autonomic nervous system balance, blood flow, arterial elasticity, heart contraction, overall health status, endocrine system balance and electrical energy flow of the body. With all of this information, you have a great tool to monitor progress, lack of progress, or decline in your health. This is important information to know!
 

There are many potential benefits of the CardioWave Analysis. You will be surprised at the findings and potential benefits.  Call Lisa at 812.346.4181 to schedule your CardioWave Analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment